Effective as of April 30, 2021
Welcome to VIDA (Verified Identity for All) Account or Services! Thank you for showing your interest in using VIDA. VIDA is operated by PT Indonesia Digital Identity, a limited liability company, recognized under the Laws of Republic of Indonesia and domiciled in DKI Jakarta, Indonesia.
2. VIDA reserves the right to modify or edit these Terms at any time and at sole discretion. The revised Terms will take effect from the time it is uploaded on VIDA’s Site (www.vida.id). We recommend you to check the site for any change in Terms from time to time. By continuing to access our Account or Services, you have deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms.
B. Use of VIDA Account or Services:
3. Unless otherwise authorized and agreed by VIDA, we grant you a limited, revocable and non-transferable right to use VIDA Account or Services.
4. To use VIDA Services, you must be of the legal age to act for and on behalf of yourself, which is 21 years old. You also must not have been previously blacklisted by VIDA or your account disabled due to breach of any law or breach of any of our Terms or policies.
5. For using any VIDA Account or Services, you may be asked to provide the identity data including but not limited to your name, phone number, e-mail address, place and date of birth, geolocation, information on an Resident Identity card (KTP) or other Identity card, passport, photo, and biometric data. You agree to provide us with correct, accurate, updated and complete data at all times.
7. Once registered as a VIDA User, you have the right to access your profile at any time to add, remove, modify or update any information that you have provided. If you have additional support requests that are unable to be accessed through your profile, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will continue to be accessible for an indefinite period of time unless you ask VIDA to delete your account.
8. By using VIDA Account or Services, you agree that you will not directly or indirectly:
a. adopt, publish, modify, reverseengineer, redistribute, intercept or interfere with any transaction which is part of VIDA Account or Services;
b. disable or interfere with any feature of VIDA Account or Services;
c. access, use or submit, any data that is not rightfully yours, or which you are not validly authorized to access, use or submit;
d. use any device, software, exploits or routine, including any virus, Trojan Horse, time bomb, robot, spider, datamining or data scraping tool or cancel bot, intended to damage, intercept or interfere with the proper operation and functioning of VIDA Account or Services or to expropriate or extract any data from VIDA Account or Services;
e. use VIDA Account or Services for any illegal activity, unlawful purpose or purposes prohibited by or in breach of these Terms;
f. misrepresent or make false or misleading claims regarding VIDA, or VIDA Account or Services;
g. use VIDA for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party (not authorized by VIDA), including selling, renting, leasing, or directly or indirectly charing others for the use of VIDA’s Account or Services;
h. while using VIDA Account or Services, upload, post or transmit, any material or type that:
i. is not asked for or required by VIDA Account or Services
ii. contrary to any norms, laws or regulations;
iii. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
iv. is defamatory or fraudulent; and
v. infringes or violates the right of any person.
C. Subscription Terms for VIDA Services:
9. VIDA grants you a period to try out the Service for a free trial for a certain period of time.
10. After the free trial period ends, you will be charged a subscription fee automatically via the payment method you choose. The subscription fee will not be charged if you cancel the Service before the free trial period ends.
11. VIDA only applies a subscription period for theService with an annual scheme, however your subscription fee payment will be conducted in accordance with the regular payment plan you choose, namely monthly or annually. The recurring payment plan can only be changed by agreeing to a new recurring payment plan. By agreeing to the new routine payment plan, you agree that the payments you have previously made are non-refundable.
12. Once an agreement to subscribe to the Service and a regular payment method have been selected, you may not temporarily stop using the Service and request a refund of the subscription fee for the Service.
13. You may cancel your VIDA Service subscription at any time according to your wishes. When you cancel your subscription, your access to the VIDA Services will be revoked as well.
14. Your access to VIDA Services will also be revoked if at the time of the imposition of a subscription fee in the new subscription period, it cannot be done by VIDA which occurs due to insufficient funds in the account that you authorize or invalid/validity of the card payment method that you authorize.
15. VIDA may amend the subscription program at any time the details of which are provided in VIDA website, but the payments that you have made for the current subscription period will not be affected and changed with the amendment to the program. The subscription program will impact the period for which the subscription will be renewed.
E. Intellectual Property:
17. Unless otherwise indicated on the Services or otherwise, VIDA reserves the right, title and interest in all technology and data associated with the software and Services, the design, format and processing of the Services, the database, programs, protocols, displays, and manuals relating to the Services and network (including any modification, addition, or improvement thereto). VIDA’s name and logos are owned by VIDA and protected as the VIDA’s intellectual property.
18. You acknowledge that VIDA owns all titles, rights and interest, including intellectual property rights as mentioned above. You will not conduct any act which is directly or indirectly likely to limit our titles, rights or interests.
19. By the use of VIDA Account or Services, VIDA does not represent or warrant you to carry out an infringement or misuse of any third party right, including intellectual property rights.
20. No part of VIDA Account or Services may be reproduced or used without VIDA’s prior written permission. You acknowledge that any violation or attempt to violate the provisions relating to intellectual property rights will lead to termination of all User rights related to VIDA Account or Services.
F. Marketing, Advertisements and Promotions by Third Parties:
21. VIDA may provide you with a choice, while you access VIDA Services, to enable or get notifications for marketing purposes, including advertisements and promotions by third parties. If you choose to receive notifications by third parties, you will start receiving such information related to it, your dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of such third party and any terms, conditions or warranties, are solely between you and the third party. VIDA is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage or any consequence incurred as a result of any such dealings, advertisements or promotions or as a result of the presence of third party information on VIDA Services.
G. Limitation of Liability:
22. VIDA provides the services “as is” and does not provide any guarantee or representation that the use of VIDA Account or Services will always work timely, without interruption, free from changes, transmissions, damage, loss, removal or concealment caused by actions of any party intentionally and without rights or against the law. There may be some interruptions or delays caused by unavailability or disruptions of third party services that you may use.
23. In no event, shall VIDA be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages, including but not limited to (i) data loss; (ii) loss of income, profits or other income; and / or (iii) loss, damage or injury arising out of or in any way connected with your usage including but not limited to:
a. Your inability to use and maintain VIDA Account or Services, including failure to take protective measures of your Private Key;
b. Failure in fulfilling requirement in the Subscriber’s Agreement or CP/CPS;
c. Failure due to abuse or illegal use of VIDA services;
d. Failure due to external parties outside of the control of VIDA;
e. Matters due to causes that are beyond reasonable control (force majeure), including, but not limited to act of civil or military authority, natural disasters, fire, epidemic, flood, earthquake, riot, war, failure of equipment, power failure and failure of telecommunications lines, lack of Internet access, sabotage, terrorism, and governmental action or any unforeseeable events or situations;
f. Other matters as outlined in VIDA Warranty Policy.
24. You agree to defend, indemnify and keep VIDA indemnified and hold VIDA harmless from and against any and all claims and indemnified losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs), to the extent made against or suffered or incurred by VIDA howsoever arising directly or indirectly from your access to or use of VIDA Account or Services, or your breach of any of the Terms.
25. VIDA shall only indemnify you for the matters covered in VIDA Warranty and Refund Policy.
I. Modification of Services:
26. VIDA reserves the right to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently any Service or any feature or parts without prior notice, you agree that VIDA will not be liable for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Service, feature or parts thereof.
J. Termination of Services:
27. In case of breach of any of the Terms or other terms and conditions specific to VIDA services that you use, VIDA reserves the right to terminate your right to use VIDA Account or Services, or any portion thereof, including blocking or preventing your future access and use of VIDA Account or Services, or any portion thereof.
28. These Terms are prepared and executed in 2 (two) languages. In case of any discrepancy between one language and the other, the Indonesia language version will prevail.
29. If any provisions of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms. While the remaining provisions will continue to be enforceable and valid. VIDA has the right to replace and/or modify the unenforceable provisions with new provisions given it is allowed and applicable by laws and regulations.
M. Governing Law:
30. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Indonesia.
N. Customer Support Details & Notification:
31. In case of any support required or you want to add, modify, or delete your information, refer to terms and conditions specific to VIDA services that you use, or want to report any problem to us, you can contact us at email@example.com.
32. Any notification from us will be addressed to you via our site or sent to you by email or number that you have provided us.